Disclaimer

If you do not know me (I mean, really know me) then there is something you need to understand before you read this blog: I value the truth above everything else... except a good laugh. A good laugh will almost always beat the truth as far as I’m concerned. Everything you read on this blog will be true, somewhat true, or something I made up in an effort to get a laugh. Sometimes I will go on a rant that I don’t really mean (or only kind of mean). Sometimes I will mean what I write only to completely change my mind a year, month, or day later. Such is life. By reading this blog you agree not to get offended by anything I write (or, at the very least, you agree not to tell me or anyone else that you are offended). It is worth noting that my employer does not endorse my blog (or even read it, to tell you the truth). The Wife also does not endorse my blog (though she will read it from time to time). I am not paid to write this... it’s just my way of giving back to the community. I have, and will, touch on a wide range of subjects and will give my opinion on these subjects. Again, most of what I say is for laughs but every now and then I will say what I really think and feel (see my views on Westboro Baptist Cult). How will you know when I’m serious and when I’m trying to get a laugh? You’ll know. And if you don’t know, well... maybe this isn’t the best thing for you to be reading. So, sit back, read and enjoy. Leave comments if you want and don’t be afraid to publicly follow me.



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Predictions...

The I’m just sayin... Football Predictions Results

College
Navy vs. Army – I picked Navy to win this game and I was RIGHT! Navy won, 27-21. GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

NFL
Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland – I picked the Steelers to win this game and I was RIGHT! The Steelers won, 14-3.

Miami vs. Philadelphia – I picked Miami to win this game and I was WRONG! Miami lost, 10-26.

I’m just sayin… Football Prediction Record

High School: 35-12

College: 53-16

NFL: 15-10

Overall: 101-37


The I’m just sayin… College Football Tournament First Round Predictions:

1 LSU (SEC Champion) vs. 16 Northern Illinois (MAC Champion) – LSU was the clear cut #1 seed heading into the tournament and while I have a soft spot in my heart for the underdog, LSU is just too good. I’m picking LSU to win this game.

2 Oklahoma St. (Big 12 Champion) vs. 15 Southern Mississippi (C-USA Champion) – OSU will just be too much for Southern Miss. I’m picking OSU to win this game.

3 Alabama (At Large) vs. 14 TCU (MWC Champion) - Here’s our first upset pick of the tournament. Honestly, I think TCU might have been a little underrated. I’m picking TCU to win this game.

5 Stanford (At Large) vs. 13 West Virginia (Big East Champion) – I think Stanford wins this close game over West Virginia.

4 Oregon (Pac 12 Champion) vs. 12 Michigan State (Sun Belt Champion) – I’m picking Oregon to win this game.

6 Arkansas (At Large) vs. 11 Kansas State (WAC Champion) – I’m picking Arkansas to win this game.

7 Boise State (At Large) vs. 10 Clemson (ACC winner) – Another upset pick… If the Clemson team that played in the ACC Championship Game shows up, then the Tigers win this game. I think that’ll happen, so I’m picking Clemson to win this game.

8 Wisconsin (Big 10 winner) vs. 9 South Carolina (At Large) – I think this will be another close game, but I think the Revolutionary War Heroes pull off the win.

Remember, all games will be played at the higher seed’s field. So the Revolutionary War Heroes will be making the trip to Wisconsin while the Tigers will head to the blue field of Boise State.

The I’m just sayin… Bowl Predictions

*Note: Bowl name is listed under the teams playing…

Saturday, December 17  Pick
Temple vs. Wyoming   Wyoming
GILDAN NEW MEXICO BOWL

Ohio vs. Utah State     Utah State
FAMOUS IDAHO POTATO BOWL

San Diego State vs. Louisiana-Lafayette    San Diego St.
R+L CARRIERS NEW ORLEANS BOWL

Tuesday, December 20
Florida International vs. Marshall   Marshall
BEEF 'O' BRADY'S BOWL ST. PETERSBURG

Wednesday, December 21
No. 18 TCU vs. Louisiana Tech    TCU
SAN DIEGO COUNTY CREDIT UNION POINSETTIA BOWL

Thursday, December 22
Arizona State vs. No. 7 Boise State   Boise State
MAACO BOWL LAS VEGAS

Saturday, December 24
Nevada vs. No. 21 Southern Miss    Nevada
SHERATON HAWAII BOWL

Monday, December 26
Missouri vs. North Carolina        UNC
AdvoCare V100 INDEPENDENCE BOWL

Tuesday, December 27
Western Michigan vs. Purdue    Purdue
LITTLE CAESARS BOWL

Louisville vs. North Carolina State    Louisville
BELK BOWL

Wednesday, December 28
Toledo vs. Air Force     Air Force
MILITARY BOWL - PRESENTED BY NORTHROP GRUMMAN

California vs. No. 24 Texas        Texas
BRIDGEPOINT EDUCATION HOLIDAY BOWL

Thursday, December 29
Florida State vs. Notre Dame   FSU
CHAMPS SPORTS BOWL

Washington vs. No. 12 Baylor     Baylor
VALERO ALAMO BOWL

Friday, December 30
Brigham Young vs. Tulsa      BYU
BELL HELICOPTER ARMED FORCES BOWL

Rutgers vs. Iowa State      Iowa State
NEW ERA PINSTRIPE BOWL

Mississippi State vs. Wake Forest     Wake Forest
FRANKLIN AMERICAN MORTGAGE MUSIC CITY BOWL

Iowa vs. No. 14 Oklahoma      Oklahoma
INSIGHT BOWL

Saturday, December 31
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern    Texas A&M
MEINEKE CAR CARE BOWL OF TEXAS

Georgia Tech vs. Utah    Utah
HYUNDAI SUN BOWL

Illinois vs. UCLA       UCLA
KRAFT FIGHT HUNGER BOWL

Cincinnati vs. Vanderbilt    Cincinnati
AutoZone LIBERTY BOWL

Virginia vs. No. 25 Auburn   Virginia
Chick-fil-A BOWL

Monday, January 2
No. 19 Houston vs. No. 22 Penn State    Houston
TICKETCITY BOWL

No. 20 Nebraska vs. No. 9 South Carolina     USC
CAPITAL ONE BOWL

No. 17 Michigan State vs. No. 16 Georgia     UGA
OUTBACK BOWL

Ohio State vs. Florida     Ohio State
TAXSLAYER.com GATOR BOWL

No. 10 Wisconsin vs. No. 5 Oregon     Oregon
ROSE BOWL GAME PRESENTED BY VIZIO

No. 4 Stanford vs. No. 3 Oklahoma State    Stanford
TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL

Tuesday, January 3
No. 13 Michigan vs. No. 11 Virginia Tech      Virginia Tech
ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL

Wednesday, January 4
No. 23 West Virginia vs. No. 15 Clemson    Clemson
DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL

Friday, January 6
No. 8 Kansas State vs. No. 6 Arkansas     Arkansas
AT&T COTTON BOWL

Saturday, January 7
Southern Methodist vs. Pittsburgh     Pittsburgh
BBVA COMPASS BOWL

Sunday, January 8
Arkansas State vs. Northern Illinois     N. Illinois
GODADDY.com BOWL

Monday, January 9
No. 2 Alabama vs. No. 1 LSU       LSU
ALLSTATE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

That's all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment