Disclaimer

If you do not know me (I mean, really know me) then there is something you need to understand before you read this blog: I value the truth above everything else... except a good laugh. A good laugh will almost always beat the truth as far as I’m concerned. Everything you read on this blog will be true, somewhat true, or something I made up in an effort to get a laugh. Sometimes I will go on a rant that I don’t really mean (or only kind of mean). Sometimes I will mean what I write only to completely change my mind a year, month, or day later. Such is life. By reading this blog you agree not to get offended by anything I write (or, at the very least, you agree not to tell me or anyone else that you are offended). It is worth noting that my employer does not endorse my blog (or even read it, to tell you the truth). The Wife also does not endorse my blog (though she will read it from time to time). I am not paid to write this... it’s just my way of giving back to the community. I have, and will, touch on a wide range of subjects and will give my opinion on these subjects. Again, most of what I say is for laughs but every now and then I will say what I really think and feel (see my views on Westboro Baptist Cult). How will you know when I’m serious and when I’m trying to get a laugh? You’ll know. And if you don’t know, well... maybe this isn’t the best thing for you to be reading. So, sit back, read and enjoy. Leave comments if you want and don’t be afraid to publicly follow me.



Friday, May 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know Your Medal of Honor Recipients:

Private Eben Stanley (US Army) received his Medal of Honor for his actions on March 25 and 27, 1873, near Turret Mountain, Arizona. His citation reads:

Gallantry in action.

Corporal Edward Stanley (US Army) received his Medal of Honor for his actions on August 26, 1869, at Seneca Mountain, Arizona. His citation reads:

Gallantry in action.

Hospital Apprentice Robert Henry Stanley (US Navy) received his Medal of Honor for his actions on June 13 and 20-22, 1900, in China. His citation reads:

For distinguished conduct in the presence of the enemy in volunteering and carrying messages under fire at Peking, China, 12 July 1900.


Help Team I’m just sayin… in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s

To donate to me: Click Here.

To join team I’m just sayin…: Click Here.


I would like to take a minute today to wish my much older sister Teresa Lynn a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Or, as Sonny would say, a Happy “Just Another Day on the Calendar”. That Sonny… he’s all heart.

Not sure if you saw my post on the Instagram or the Facebook, but Susie had her “graduation” from day care last night. Next Friday is her last day there.

The I'm just sayin… Countdown May List of the Day


Top 22 NBA Players of All-Time

22   Charles Oakley

21   Tim Duncan

20   Bill Walton

19   Patrick Ewing

18   David Robinson

17   Charles Barkley

16   Jerry West

15   Pete Maravich

14   Isiah Thomas

13   Kobe Bryant

12   Oscar Robertson

11   John Havlicek

10   LeBron James

9   Shaquille O'Neal

8   Dr. J (Julius Winfield Erving II)

7   Bill Russell

6   Hakeem Olajuwon

5   Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

4   Larry Bird

3   Wilt Chamberlain

2   Magic Johnson

1   Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment